Conway Family Bowl Youth Programs:
We are dedicated to providing safe and fun place for children of all ages to come and enjoy bowling.
Age Groups & Program Cost:
Fall / Winter Season October 26 – Nov. 30th
United States Bowling Congress Membership - $5.00
REGISTRATION & START
JANUARY 13TH @ 8:30AM
Preps begin @ 9AM - Junior/Senior begin 10AM
We have trained & certified coaches to teach you how to bowl!
Volunteer to be a Team Manager! No bowling experience necessary!
1. Nobody sits on the bench!
2. No Draft…kids can be on teams with their friends!
3. Different skill levels are equalized with our handicap system!
4. Teaches social skills, team work, hand / eye coordination and a lifetime sport!
5. HERE IS SOMETHING NO OTHER SPORT HAS FOR YOU …
ALL BOWLERS WILL START THEIR OWN SCHOLARSHIP FUND JUST BY BOWLING IN THE LEAGUE!
EVERY BOWLER WINS SCHOLARSHIP MONEY!
Optional Tournaments are available for additional scholarships! In 2015/16, our leagues distributed almost $4000 to our kids and since our scholarship program’s beginning in 2001, we have awarded over $85,000 to our local youth in scholarships for higher education!
Excludes Bumper Buddies
Age Groups & Program Cost are as follows:
12 week season January 13th - April 7th
Pee Wee Bumper Buddies 4 – 5 (bumpers) / 1 game - $51.00 total
Preps 6 -11 (no bumpers) / 2 games - $86.00 total
Juniors 12 -14 & Majors 15 – 19 / 3 games - $109.00 total
3 Equal Monthly Payments Option – Due Jan 13/ Feb 10/ Mar 10
- Click on the logo to get 2 free games of bowling per child, all summer long! Children love to bowl!
Register your kid(s) for our Youth Bowling League today!
Call 501-329-2638 for more information.